7.18.2011

THE AMAZING RACE!

One of my friends that I work with has been trying to convince Hugh and me to audition for the Amazing Race for the past 6 months. I usually just roll my eyes at him and the discussion ends. Last week he made me look it up and, kind of weird, but there was an open call casting ONE MILE from where we work! We basically had to go. So I got there at 3am on Friday morning and camped out with a bunch of Amazing Race loonies...by the way I have NEVER even seen a minute of the show...and some of these people drove like 15 hours just to audition. I was afraid I was going to get beat up for not being a die-hard fan. So 11 hours later the auditions began and I called Hugh, who drove over quickly from work, and we had our one minute on camera to audition and then...it was over. HAHAHAHA. It was so fun though. So Jim, if you are reading this - Thanks for bugging us to try out. We had a great time. AND we are crossing our fingers that we make the cut!!!!!

No comments: