11.01.2010

You're the one that I want...

October is a great month in Texas. Sun is still shining and warm down here. Made it to Maroon 5 with the McOmbers - great show. We've been busy watching the Rangers make history and have said goodbye to some good friends that have recently moved away from Dallas.
Halloween was a riot. Trunk or treat event with the ward, killer costumes by Kim, Hans, & co., and a night out with Caitlin at the Glass Cactus. Took us till after midnight to get in, but it was well worth the wait. On my mission, a lot of people told me I looked like John Travolta from Grease; I've heard that a few times recently as well, so enjoy the pics of Danny and Sandy.





4 comments:

Sarah said...

Your costumes are awesome! You really look like Danny and Sandy :)

natalie said...

amazing costumes you two!! :)

Emily said...

We miss you guys lots and lots :(

Also, how did we miss Hugh's pants? Priceless.

Anonymous said...

Aha! Hugh, apparently we have mutual friends we didn't even know about. Looks like you guys are having an awesome time in Texas. I never though about the Travolta resemblance but now that you bring it up...
HA!

Glad to see you are doing well.