We have had such a fun few weeks. I had 2 weeks off of work and we did so many fun things. Swimming, boating, cycling, movies, friends, a trip to Utah...summer is happiness. This is a picture of my cute husband cleaning his bike. It's "almost" too hot to ride. 100 degrees may be the limit.
I went to Utah to visit family for a few days. It's almost harder to go back, I never want to leave. The weather was perfect and those mountains get more beautiful everytime I go. Hanging out with mom, Dane and all my cousins and family was great-and long over due. Lunch with Julia, Natalie, Mads and Samantha at Cheesecake Factory made my day-missed you Britt!
Miss these girls. Felt like we were in highschool again. Ha.
1 comment:
Looks like you are having a fun summer! Hope Texas is treating you well :)
Post a Comment