7.26.2010

Activities

I guess we have had quite a bit of fun lately. Dallas turns out to be so much fun in the summer. I love walking outside at midnight to 90 degree weather. We're averaging about 100 during the day right now...that coupled with the humidity is a little much without a swimming pool on hand.
Boating this past weekend to train for Lake Powell on Thursday. We are counting down the days!




The Robert Plant concert was awesome. His is such a rockin' performer and his voice is as good as ever. Beautiful venue...great night.

Happy Birthday Hughie!
The big 27. "I'm just coming into my prime," he has been saying that since we met. :) Sushi for dinner and a pool party and BBQ to celebrate on Saturday.





We went to the Dallas Museum of Art for our first activity with the Red Cross. Beautiful exhibit and great live jazz music after.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your hair is so long! :) That's it. I can't believe you have been married over a year already...crazy!