9.17.2009

Update

Well it's been a whirlwind of fun these past few weeks. Our West side of the family came to town, along with my friends Britany and Ashley, for the BYU v. OU game. It was the first football game to be played in Jerry Jones' new Cowboy's stadium...and WOW! I can't even begin to describe it...just check out the picture and you'll understand. And BYU won!!!! GO COUGS! Britany, Ashley and I went to 6 Flags before the game-I L-O-V-E rollercoasters. Other than that Hugh and I are both working full time and still love Dallas. Life is good my friends.


4 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

That looks like a blast! I'm glad Brit and Ashley got to see you. I'm so jealous! Someone's birthday is coming up soon!! :) Email me your address West ;) Love and miss you!

Jeff and Diana said...

so fun!! i miss you guys! jeff was trying to talk hugh into moving back yesterday!!

Calli & Zac said...

You are beautiful! Miss you!!

Kurt said...

Holy what, the is best picture I've seen of the ultratron. Crazy.