Chris and Britt are married finally!!! We are so happy. The weekend in Salt Lake was a whirlwind. Three friends got married Wednesday night, followed by a glorious weekend celebrating with Chris and Britt. It was all perfect and spending time with our families is priceless, especially now that we live so far away. We miss them already. Congrats to all of the Newelyweds! (Ha-which is still us too.)
6 comments:
first off, why in the world I am just finding out that you have a blog is beside me :) secondly, the pictures of you and hugh are so beautiful i want to push you down :) and lastly, you HAVE to read the twilight books! you have until november to read at least the first 2! there is no excuse. get on it West!
hey cakes! it was so good seeing you at mini's reception. you and hugh are so cute!
cakelin! I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep in touch-looks like you guys are having fun in texas! xoxo
darling pictures! and way to celebrate hugh's bday. i loved the cake! it was really fun to have you guys in town. thx for the furniture--we are loving having that room furnished :) and we can't wait to see you guys in AZ!
I miss your face too. I am glad I can finally write on your blog. =) MIss you girl. I am coming to Texas in 3 weeks. Maybe we can go to Lunch or something. I'll call you.
i am so glad you are blogging! now we can SEE what the heck you guys are doing in tx! love you guys!
Post a Comment