10.03.2011

Home again home again jiggity jig.

The TEXAS chapter has been a good one and we will always look back on it with
the fondest of memories...but,
UTAH has been waiting for us for too long!
Saying goodbye to our first apartment together in Grapevine.
Moving...
(Julia flew down and drove the Benz back to Utah with me! And is flying back tomorrow to drive a U-Haul back with Hugh! She has a VIP pass to Heaven. 20 hours ONCE is a beast. Thank you. Oh and p.s. she is amazing and ran the St. George Marathon last weekend! Three cheers!)
And now for the many reasons we LOVE the S-L-C.
Oktoberfest at the Bird.
Birthday dinner with some of my favorite people.

Dinner in Park City with Dane, daddio, and Cherie.
The jaw-dropping fall colors up Big Cottonwood Canyon. I hiked Lake Blanch today. Trying to soak it all in before the cold weather comes!



Oh and I am working at channel 2 news...which is why we came back!
Can't wait for this new adventure...just waiting for my sweet husband to get here.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Miss you already, this royally stinks, but congrats on the job! I'm so excited for you, and glad you're back home. Love you bunches! Come back to visit soon!

Christina

blair said...

I am so glad you are home. x

maddie said...

so many things. first - i do not feel good about this move! honestly texas sucks now. this post makes me shed a tear. next - you look fabulous - glad you had a lovely birthday sans hugh. what a darling outfit and stylish little crowd. love the commentary on the pics and the leaves!! ahhh you're killin me. i heard work has been good so far. i miiiiisssss you! have a good day, doll.

Frazier Family said...

I'm really proud of you for landing that job. I know it's something you've always wanted to do. How do you like living in Utah?