Lots of summer fun in June already! Boating, Firefly 10k, friends, and 100 degree weather in June! We are in for a hot hot hot summer. Love it.
Heidi and Jeff were in Dallas this weekend...so much fun. We wish we lived next door to them! Love having good friends around.
Heidi and Jeff were in Dallas this weekend...so much fun. We wish we lived next door to them! Love having good friends around.




The run started at 9pm...everyone wore glow lights...it was 95 degrees...one water station...and they ran out of water at the finish before we got there. Lovely. Oh did I mention there were so many people and it was so congested that it took 15 MINUTES to get to the 1 mile marker. HAHAHA! Still had a good time though!


1 comment:
So fun!! Man, we miss you guys! (But I can't say that I miss the 100 degree weather) :)
Post a Comment