
My sweet sweet Hughie asked me the other day, in the nicest way possible, if I can remember the last time I went a month without buying a pair of shoes. Ha!
Some people collect stamps, I prefer shoes.
Just daydreaming about this AMAZING pair today...thank you Tory Burch.
I need to win the lottery first.
Some people collect stamps, I prefer shoes.
Just daydreaming about this AMAZING pair today...thank you Tory Burch.
I need to win the lottery first.
5 comments:
I love them. and you. and Tory.
stamps cost 44 cents. way to out that comment on our blog - will for sure galvanize support for this shoe from our female viewers. well played.
HAHAHA! I'm laughing at noth your blog and the comment that Hugh made. I am dying to see your shoe collection! I have a obsession with shoe as will but unfortunately, for the time being, I can only afford the stamps ;)
So fun to catch up on your blog! I didn't know you had one! I'm dying over the grease halloween you guys pulled off. Perfection. Thanks for saying hi! Tell your mom hello, I think of her often. :)
I have had the same shoes for 2 years
Post a Comment