4.08.2010

Grapevine makes me smile

So turns out we really enjoy living here-when it's warm. Last weekend we spent the afternoon hanging out at Lake Grapevine and the vintage railroad in Old Town, just enjoying the sun and playing with our new camera.





This is my favorite picture because we're laughing so hard. Moments before Hugh did a running leap over this green bar and caught his front foot. Oh my gosh-it was hysterical.

3 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

you guys are too cute! Sorry I've been MIA lately. My phone died the other day when we finally got a hold of each other. Then, I've had a bug that has made me super sick. I think i'm getting over it but i've felt like death and slept most of the past few days away :)

Grant said...

New camera? Awesome! Looks like you guys have tons of fun together :)

Calli & Zac said...

You guys are awesome